DONATE NOW: www.youcaring.com/aseadivided
||| FUNDRAISER CONCERT |||
Redding! I am joining with friends to put on a fundraiser concert where we will perform your favorite Christmas classics, as well as songs from my new orchestral folk album. The final performance will include a strings section in all
its glory. While you enjoy some live Christmas music, we will have a silent auction and raffle giveaway where you could win a gift-basket from local businesses. Help us to get at least 50 people through the door and we will give away a brand new acoustic guitar & iPad 2! Invite your friends and get plus one raffle ticket for every guest you bring.
- $5 per person at the door.
- Free drinks and appetizers in the lobby.
- Raffle Giveaway: Attendees are entered for a chance to win various gift-baskets from local businesses, an acoustic guitar and iPad 2. Plus one raffle ticket for every guest you bring.
- Merch Table: Album CDs, t-shirts, matte posters, and cover art prints.
- Silent Auction: You will have the opportunity to support the album by purchasing lessons from piano, voice and guitar instructors, art prints from local artists, and even a dance class from Redding Civic Dance Company!
||| ALBUM UPDATE |||
As many of you know, I recently did a Kickstarter for my debut album called “A Sea Divided.” Though I had so many wonderful friends and family show their generosity, I did not raise the full amount needed to cover every expense. I am so grateful for my backers and they can expect to receive the album before anyone else. Because of my current financial situation (student teaching full time with no steady source of income), I am asking for your support in finalizing the launch of this album. If I raised at least $2000, I would be able to cover the remaining album expenses, including venue/merch costs for my album release show. This spring, I will be giving away the album in low income neighborhoods during outreaches with Bethel Church.
As a personal “thank you” for your support, those who donate $25 or more will receive a signed, hand-numbered physical copy of my album.