We are pleased to announce that Poland was granted the privilege of the organization of the A-class Catamaran World Championships in 2017, which will be held in UKS Navigo Sailing Club in Sopot.
This great venue offers:
- New sailing base,
- Wide sandy beaches and a great sailing area – Gdańsk Bay;
Professional Race Committee;
- Facilities: race office, toilets, showers and restaurant in the club;
- A-class service;
- Great choice of accomodation (hotels, appartments, etc,) and camp site near the club;
- Great night-life – 10 minutes walking distance;
- Great choice of other activities - sightseeing of medieval city of Gdańsk – 10 minutes by car), or trip to Hel Peninsula (on a water tram from Sopot pier).
See you in Sopot!