Join us in Pass A Grille for our 8th Annual Suncoast Beach Festival!
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 16TH AT 10 AM (EST)
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CREATED AN ACCOUNT, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ONE IN THE SYSTEM. REQUEST A PASSWORD RESET. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHICH EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED, EMAIL SURFERSFORAUTISM@LIVE.COM
AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW. DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS WILL BE REJECTED AND YOU RISK ANY REGISTRATIONS (REGARDLESS IF YOU RECEIVED AN AUTOMATED EMAIL). EACH PERSON CAN ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT IN THE SYSTEM.
Directions to Register:
This is a TWO-STEP process! 1) Create an Account and 2) Register for the Event. Just creating an account does not register you! Follow the steps below…..
1) Go to www.surfersforautism.org OR directly to the registration link at http://accounts.surfersforautism.org/
The system DOES work on some tablets and other mobile devices but please double check BEFORE registration to make sure there are no problems – desk tops and laptops are preferred.
2) From ANY page on the website you will be able to find a link that says Sign Up! Click here to sign up for our upcoming events. (The link will either be at the top of the page or on the right side depending on which page you are on). Click it. Or go directly to http://accounts.surfersforautism.org/
3) For first time registering select Not a member? Click here to register. (Everyone will select this option the first time they register. If you have already created an account, please do not create a new one. If you don’t remember your password, request a reset.) Only create accounts for yourself, your children and anyone you have legal guardianship of. Each person must approve their own online waiver.
Select Role: PARTICIPANT or VOLUNTEER. Remember a participant must have autism or related developmental delay with an IEP or equivalent and be at least 4 years old. A volunteer must be ready to spend the day in the water (does not need to know how to surf) assisting the participants and be at least 10 years old.
PARENTS – fill in your PARTICIPANT'S name and date of birth not yours at the top. If they are under 18, you will fill your information at the bottom. DO NOT register yourself! You will only fill in the guardian information.
BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THE NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH YOU ENTER> INCORRECT REGISTRATIONS MAY BE REJECTED WHETHER YOU HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OR NOT!!!
Double check your email address. This is your User ID for this system. If you have a typo, you will not be able to log back in. You will also not get any important emails we may send.
Please do not register the siblings of your participant - we do not have the resources to have them surf.
Enter all information as required. NOTE: Password must be at least 7 digits or characters.
If you have already created an account with your login information, select Log In – enter your email address and password.
4) Read and confirm the release waiver. There is an option to print at this time. Volunteers under 18 must bring a notarized copy to the event. You will only need to do this ONCE – not every event! Click Next. If we already have one on file, you do not need a new one. You may email email@example.com and check to be sure.
5) If you have multiple registrants – participants and/ or volunteers you can add them all here now! Click add another registrant and enter their info. Again – you may only add additional users where YOU are the parent or legal guardian.
If you have no additional registrants select continue to event selection.
DON’T FORGET TO ADD AN EVENT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO REGISTER. You have only created an account at this point….
6) Select the event(s) that you would like to attend and the registrants for that event on the left. Click Submit.
You will receive an email to confirm you have registered as a user. You will receive an additional email for every event you register for.
The emails are automated, if you don’t get one - you may log in to your account at any time to view the events you are registered for by selecting View Registered Events. TRUE = registered and FALSE = wait list.
If an event is full, you will be asked if you would like to be added to the waiting list. If a spot opens for you, we will email you to verify if you can and would still like to attend. You will have 24 hours to reply so please check your emails at least once a day. Make sure you allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. The waiting list will be kept in order of date and time you agreed.
If you attempt to register for an event and do not have an option to do so, you are most likely already registered. Please check Registered Events. If it says TRUE, you are registered. If it says FALSE, you are on the waiting list.
If you forget your password, it can easily be reset by clicking reset password. It takes a minute so don’t request multiple times or you will lock yourself out.
If for any reason your email address has changed, notify us BEFORE you create a new account.
If you have any questions or need to cancel for an event please email email@example.com. Please make sure you allow emails from this address. Any questions on accounts or advising a spot has opened from the waiting list will come from this address.
We have three options for you to stay for this event!
We are happy to have Holiday Inn Harbourside back on board again this year.
Islander Rooms $115
Studio with King or 2 Queen $130
Condo Suites at $160 or $170
Villas at $200
Reservations must be made prior to 6/6/16.
Book by calling 1-800-726-0865 and asking for the Surfers for Autism rate or through web at https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/indian-rocks-beach/clwrb/hoteldetail?qAdlt=1&qBrs=6c.hi.ex.rs.ic.cp.in.sb.cw.cv.ul.vn.ki.sp.nd.ct&qChld=0&qFRA=1&qGRM=0&qGrpCd=SA8&qIta=99801505&qPSt=0&qRRSrt=rt&qRef=df&qRms=1&qRpn=1&qRpp=20&qSHp=1&qSmP=3&qSrt=sBR&qWch=0&srb_u=1&icdv=99801505
If you prefer to stay closer to the event site, we have partnered with Sirata Beach Resort
Traditional Room $169
Two night minimum stay - based on availability
Rate will be extended two days prior and two days after the event.
Reservations 800 344 5999 and Identify that you are part of the Surfers For Autism Space Available Group Rate.
If you would like to stay right at the event site, you may also book at
801 Gulf Way
Call 727 360 1313 (better to speak to someone and not leave a message)