Mark your calendars! You won’t want to miss this informative seminar. We’ll have speakers on MEDICAL ASSISTANCE, ELDER LAW & LEGAL TOOLS and FUNERAL & CREMATION PLANNING at the Hastings Senior Center.
• Pat Zalusky, Pre-planning & Medical Assistance Specialist from Laker Planning Service
Wise, Funeral Director & Owner, Wise Family Funeral & Cremation Services
• Jennifer A. O'Neill, Elder Law & Estate Planning Attorney, O'Neill Elder Law
• Sarah Wise-Schwieger, Advanced Planning Consultant, Wise Family Funeral & Cremation Services
Join this great line-up of presenters for this 90-minute program and learn more about:
• Legal Tools: How to avoid probate with non-probate planning.
• Medical Assistance: How can I protect my money from the nursing home?
• Advance Funeral Planning: explore your options and get the facts.
• Starting the Conversation with Your Loved Ones
• And much more!
Statistics show that 70% of us are unprepared in one or more of these extremely important areas of planning. Don’t be one of those statistics.
Each person will receive a complimentary pre-planning packet to help you get started on making your pre-planning resolution a reality in 2018!
Register by calling the Hastings Senior Center at (651) 480-7689 (online registration link coming soon).