Mountain Park Health Center is back with our 3rd Annual Run/Walk
in Tempe's Kiwanis Park!
This family, stroller and dog-friendly race introduces new challenges with a 10k, 5k, 1 Mile & a Kid's Fun Run!
Runners and walkers alike will enjoy the scenic route while supporting affordable healthcare
Mountain Park is excited to introduce the community to our new Tempe Clinic located at Broadway and McClintock! For more information visit mountainparkhealth.org/tempe
All Participants Receive:
- Custom Event Medal (ALL participants receive a finisher's medal)
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt (ALL participants receive a shirt)
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups in the 10K and 5K distances. Our age groups are the following:
14 & Under, 15-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 70 and over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Chip Timed with Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google) (5K Race Participants only)
- Course set/marked by StartLine Racing to maximize your experience!
Race Day Information
Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 7:00am at Kiwanis Park.
We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day
Cost of registration on race day will be $40 for the 10K/5K, $30 for the 1 Mile and $10 for the Kid's Fun Run
Friendly leashed pets are welcome! If you would like to participate with your pet there will be an additional $10 fee. See additional purchases for more details.
Strollers are welcome!
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
Friday October 12 2018 from 4:00 - 7:00pm at Road Runner Sports in Tempe. (map)
Road Runner Sports is located at 43 S McClintock Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281
Saturday October 14 2017 at Kiwanis Park (race location) beginning at 7:00am.