3 Day trip to #Swat #Valley By PanjPeer Team. Explore #Kalam #MalamJabba & #Mahodand Lake with us only in 9000/- per head.
Booking & Information 0322-7622722 | 0315-4248110
Tour Duration & Dates:
Duration: 3 days 2 nights | 05 - 08 April, 2018
--From Lahore Rs 9000/- Per Head
Islamabad Rs 8500/- Per Head
--For Couples (including) Private Room Sharing: 3000/-
--Booking Advance Rs 3,000/- Per Head
--Group of 5, avail 5% discount on all seats.
--Group of 10 and above, avail 10% discount on all seats.
---Kids age 5-10 : 50% charges and given jumper seat.
---Kids age < 5: Free and given jumper seat.
Karachi People Can Join Us either In Lahore and Islamabad.
We can Arrange Travel Arrangements, Hotel Accommodation & Pick & Drop On Request.
Lahore: Daewoo Terminal Thokar Niaz Baig
Islamabad: Daewoo Terminal
Day 00 (Thru, 05 April, 2018)
-Departure from Lahore:10:30 pm
Day 01 (Fri, 06 April, 2018) ----- Gazetted Holiday
-Pick members from Islamabad at 3:00 am
-Breakfast in Mingora 8:00 am
-Continue journey towards Malam Jabba 10:00 am
-Arrival at Malam Jabba 1:00 pm
-Spend couple of hours in enjoyment and leisure
-Departure for Bahrain 5:00 pm
-Arrival in Fiza Ghat & transfer to hotel 9:00 pm
-Dinner 8:00 pm
-Overnight stay in hotel in Bahrain
(Imran Pearl Hotel or Equal)
Day 02 (Sat, 07 April, 2018)
-Breakfast in Bahrain 7:00 am
-Departure for Kalam 8:00 am
-Arrival in Kalam 12:00 pm & transfer to hotel
-Transfer to jeeps for visit to Snowy Mahudand Lake 1:00 pm
(Subject to road conditions, otherwise will go as far as possible)
-Spend time in snow and get back to Kalam by 4:00 pm
-Free time for enjoyment & visit of Kalam townn
-BBQ and Bonfire 8:00 pm
-Overnight stay in Kalam
(Golden Star or Equal)
Day 03 (Sun, 08 April, 2018)
-Breakfast at Kalam 7:00 am
-Departure for Lahore 8:00 am
-Arrival at Mardan 2:00 pm
-Lunch cm dinner at Mardan 2:30 pm
-Departure for Lahore 4:00 pm
-Arrival in Islamabad 8:00 pm and Lahore till 1:00 am
Pick / Drop :
Travel: Via Motorway
Lahore: PSO Pump near New Daewoo Terminal, Thokar
Islamabad: New Daewoo Terminal near NUST Eme
For Booking make payment of Rs.3000/- and send us message
1) Mobicash Account Number 03227622722
2) Easy Paisa Account Number 03227622722
3) Account Title: Awais Munir
Account Number: 1307229122114
UBL Account. You can deposit money from any UBL Branch
4) By hand payment for Lahore Members at our office Johar Town, Lahore.
118 A, Ahmad Block, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan
--Travel through private vehicle.
--Jeep for Mahudand on 7/8 sharing
--Hiace van for Malam Jabba on 14/15 sharing
--2 night’s hotel stays as per plan on 3 / 4 pax sharing
--2 Time Quality Meals (3 Breakfasts + 3 Dinner)
--BBQ Dinner (1) & Bonfire (1)
--Basic first aid kit.
--All tolls and taxes
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|
--Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks.
--Insurance and liability
--Any item not mentioned above.
*For Booking/Custom/ Honeymoon & Private Tours Contact**
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
13. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
14. No amount will be refuned if any persons leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
Terms and Conditions:
- The organizers have the rights to cancel the event at any time without prior notice.
- Immoral conduct/ misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
- Females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
- A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
(If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
- Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
- Members will be be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
- Environmental care is a must. No garbage will be disposed. Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose them off properly.
- Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstances and PanjPeer will not be responsible for such delays.
- PanjPeer and its team members will not be responsible for any theft of personal items.
- Kindly keep your belongings under your supervision at all times.
- PanjPeer is not responsible for delays due to Act of God, political reasons, unavoidable circumstances.
- PanjPeer shall not be held responsible for any insurance claims in case (God forbid) any accident shall happen.
- All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and PanjPeer will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever.
- PanjPeer shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
*For Booking and Private Tours Contact**
Awais Munir 0322-7622722
#Travel #Tour #Adventure #Trip #Wanderlust
Short Description about Swat Valley & their Places:
Swāt (Pashto, Urdu: سوات pronounced [ˈswaːt̪]) is a valley and an administrative district in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Centred upon the upper portions of the Swat River, Swat was a major centre of early Buddhist thought as part of the Gandhara kingdom, and today is littered with ruins from that era. Swat was home to the last isolated pockets of Gandharan Buddhism, which lasted until the 11th century, well after most of the area had converted to Islam. Until 1969, Swat was part of the Yusafzai State of Swat - a self-governing princely state. The region was seized by the Pakistani Taliban in late 2007, and its tourist industry decimated until after Pakistani suzerainty over Swat was re-established in mid 2009.
Swat's capital is Saidu Sharif, though the largest city, and main commercial centre, is the nearby city of Mingora. With a population of 2,309,570 according to the 2017 census, Swat is the third-largest district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and is home of Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai. The region is largely Pashtun, except in the valley's uppermost reaches, where the Kohistani people dominate.
Kalam (Kalami/Pashto/Urdu: کالام) is a valley located at distance of 99 km from Mingora in the northern upper reaches of Swat valley along the bank of Swat River in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
Kalam is surrounded by lush green hills, thick forests and bestowed with mesmeric lakes, meadows and waterfalls which are worth seen features of the landscape. It is the birthplace of Swat river which forms with confluence of two major tributaries of Gabral river & Ushu river.
Mahodand Lake (Pashto: د ماهو ډنډ - "Lake of Fishes") is a lake located in the upper Usho Valley at a distance of about 40 km from Kalam, Swat District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. The lake is accessible by a four-wheel drive vehicle, and is often utilized for fishing and boating.
Usho (also spelled Ushu) is a hill station in Usho Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is situated 8 kilometers (5.0 mi) from Kalam and 123 kilometers (76 mi) km from Saidu Sharif at the height of 2,300 metres (7,550 feet). It is accessible through a non metalled road from Kalam by jeeps only.
Usho is known for its beautiful cloudy and rainy forest. Tourist attraction Mahodand lake is located 27 kilometers (17 mi) from there.
In winter, the famous Ushu glashier blocks the only path to the Mahodand lake and this path is only opened again in Summer, when the snow of the glashier melts and the authorities wipe of the remaining snow from the road.
(Malam Jabba (also Maalam Jabba, Urdu: مالم جبہ) is a Hill Station in the Hindu Kush mountain range nearly 40 km from Saidu Sharif in Swat Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.)
It is 314 km from Islamabad and 51 km from Saidu Sharif Airport.
Malam Jabba is home to one of the two ski resorts in Pakistan; the other is at Naltar, Gilgit Baltistan.