Location: Mission Bay
Date: 23rd Jan 2016
Timing will be roughly
9.30am – 4.30pm for Competitive
Price: $190 for new teams, $170 for returning teams – max 6 players per team
* Competitive Grade consisting of 24 teams
* Social Grade consisting of a max 12 teams
are structured as pool games followed by knockout games, all teams make it out of the pool into either the plate, friendly or competitive draw.
* Prizes and bragging rights are up for grabs!
* max 10 players per team (Maybe 2 Teams might not need so many subs if yah fit)
* The field with be 15m x 30m
* The Playing Team: consists of 5 players, including the goal keeper
* Substitute Bench: generally 3 players (max 5)
* Number of substitutions allowed: no limit, rolling subs
* Goalies can be swapped during the game
* Throw ins: take from the sideline with feet – a “kick-in”
* Goal clearance: taken by the goalie using either hands or feet
* Special Beach Football used
* The Game: 2 halves of 12 mins each with a 1 min interval in-between them* (subject to change)
* Format is Pool Games then Playoffs, with a plate as well
* No Draws in Playoffs. Games that finish in a draw will go into overtime of 2 minutes with Golden Goal rules. If after overtime the game is still drawn, then a round of penalties will take place, best of 3.
* General Rules: Similar to normal football, eg: goalie cannot pick it up from a passback
* NO offside’s
* Referees: 1
* Cards will be used for fouls and bad behaviour
* Shoes not allowed
* Shin guards, ankle guards permitted
* A team uniform would be good but not essential – bibs will be provided
* Minimum age of 16yrs old
Unsportsmanlike Behavior on and off the Pitch
A coach, a team delegate, or a player on the bench who shows, by word or action, violent dissent from any decision taken by the referees, or is guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct toward the opponent team, spectators or any tournament official, will be shown a red card by the referee and sent away from the competition area permanently.
#OrmistonFC #BeachSoccer #Beach #MissionBay #Auckland