Make the BIGGEST bubbles of your life with GRANDPOP BUBBLES™. Outdoor bubbling, along with many other indoor and outdoor activities, is included with your $5 admission fee.
Delaware Children's Museum will sponsor GRANDPOP BUBBLES™ and his amazing "Bubble Festival" at the museum, during their Summer
Kickoff Special Event.
Grandpop Bubbles will bring his bubble wands, poles, basins, buckets, and 60 Gallons of SPECIAL BUBBLE JUICE for as many as possible to enjoy bubbling with #GPOPB.
You'll share Grandpop Bubbles' bubble juice and 3' bubble wands and his 3' bubble "Tristrings" (two sticks and strings) to make bubbles. He guarantees that you will make the BIGGEST bubbles of your life -- whatever your age.
All will be amazed by the giant bubbles from Grandpop Bubbles' 10', 16’, and now 20’ poles. Bubbles can be 10', 20', 30', and even longer! Some adults may want to try.
ENTER the CONTEST to win a FREE BUBBLE PARTY for your family! Each and every photo emailed to email@example.com after my events are entered into the next random drawing... Even the worst photo could win!
There will be so many things for the kids and kids-at-heart to do...
~~ Make BUBBLES and BUBBLE RAINBOWS!
~~ Try to escape the GHOST OF BLOB.
~~ Run away from Bubble GHOSTS, DRAGONS, WHALES, and DINOSAURS!
~~ Pop all the cars of a BUBBLE TRAIN if you can reach them!
~~ Hit the floor with DANCING BUBBLES!
~~ Rain goes through my bubbles so I will be there unless co-sponsor must cancel the event.
~~ Weather forecasts won't tell you, but Grandpop Bubbles predicts that the weather phenomenon he calls the BUBBLE BLIZZARD may occur... (about every half hour). Poppers will freak out!
Parents are welcome to supervise their kids as they make bubbles. A few KINDNESSES are in order, so teach your children the following before coming and while bubbling...
1. BORROW wands and tristrings and SHARE when the time comes... Children are welcome to bring their wands and blowers or use Grandpop Bubbles' wands and tristrings.
2. Teach kids to RESIST the temptation to STIR the mix. Stirring makes lots of FROTH. FROTH in the mix is BAD for bubbles. Rather, just press the wand to the bottom of the bucket and slide out slowly, sideways is best.
3. We like "POPPERS," but when someone asks you to NOT pop their bubbles, please respect that. Grandpop Bubbles will make enough bubbles for everyone to pop. Only pop bubbles with FINGERS or NOSES. No swinging or throwing stuff, OK? (if we do not follow that request it gets crazy.)
4. You might consider letting the really GIANT Bubbles Live, to enjoy the way they shape-shift.
(a.) - If the bubble is smaller than you then go ahead and POP IT!
(b.) - If it is bigger than you, then you might want to LET IT LIVE so people can admire the beauty!
(c.) - Then, instead of popping the giant bubbles, try to get under them, then BLOW PUFFS of air into them to make little bubbles inside the big bubbles. It's more fun than popping and it lets the giant bubbles live longer so we can enjoy their shapes and colors.
5. RESPECT the equipment you borrow, please. Keep in the area and do not carry while poppig any bubbles. Never leave the wands or tristrings on the ground where they get broken and dirty, but return to the cart or bucket home or hand them to a volunteer.
Delaware Children's Museum will make the final determination of the event's status in the case of rain... or snow... (could happen).
Brian Maloney, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bubble Hotline: 929-BUBBLE-ME (929-282-2536)