Glory Days Presents !
Sat Dec 2 @ High Dive Entertainment Compound
210 SW 2nd Ave / downtown / next to Five Star
Original Gainesville FOOD TRUCK RALLY
benefiting CUPCAKES FOR A CURE
FREE LIVE MUSIC INSIDE tba
This local tradition, The Original Gainesville Food Truck Rally is celebrating OVER 4 YEARS
as the FIRST food truck rally to ever happen in Gville, right here at High Dive !
Glory Days and High Dive are once again giving you the unique opportunity to try a variety of delicious, high-end foods at affordable prices all in one place. Food trucks from across the area and beyond will be serving up unique, gourmet style fare to Gainesville’s hungry masses at this one-of-a-kind local event! Vegan and vegetarian options available !
Expanded event layout, NEW VENDORS including old favorites and new delights and a completely FREE concert taking place at High Dive.
RAISING MONEY for CUPCAKES FOR A CURE a local non profit
-"Vote" for your favorite food truck by donating money in the jar at their truck!
- All donations to the charity !
- The winning truck gets a prize from a local sponsor !
Cupcakes for a Cure UF is a registered student organization that donates all funds raised to Shands Pediatric Cancer Patient Care Fund, to help change the lives of children battling cancer through our fundraisers. Not only do we donate to pediatric cancer patients, but we also form close relationships with the children by volunteering in Shands Hospital pediatric oncology unit, host forums on UF campus to spread awareness, and help educate the local Gainesville population about this overlooked disease. We team up with local bakeries in the Gainesville community to further reach our support base and also help expose these great business to our large and ever expanding student member base. To date, we have raised over $20,000 for pediatric cancer patients in local
The fully stocked beer, wine and liqour bar outside on The Deck at High Dive will once again be open with lots of tables and seating. Non alcoholic drinks will also be available from the tents in the parking lot, as well as the bar.
NO TICKETS NEEDED FOR THIS EVENT, its completely FREE, so come on out and bring all your friends and family!
Monsta Lobsta (Orlando)
Off the Griddle
Old San Juan
Soup to Nuts Food Truck
Some quick tips for the event:
1) Completely FREE. No Admission charge for this event.
Bring the whole family and your (well behaved) dog !
2) Vegan and vegetarian options available
3) The event starts at 5pm but will go into the night!. Its not necessary to arrive right when the event starts. Lines will be manageable and most wait times will be in the 10 minute or less range
We encourage you to hop around and try something from everyone! The rally has appetizers, main entrees and even dessert !
Some of the trucks will be prepared to served all through the night ! The more popular trucks will simply be eaten into submission earlier in the night !
4) Drinks and seating available only in the Beer Garden at High Dive. Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic
N/A drinks will be served at 2 drink tents outside in the parking lot next to the vendors !
5) Due to local laws alcohol cannot be taken outside of the High Dive, and no outside drinks are allowed inside High Dive
6) Bring an ID! High Dive is a bar and local laws require a drivers license or passport to enter.
7) Free street parking available in the area (no charge for meters on weekends), or park next door in the SW Parking Garage ($5). Please DO NOT park in the surrounding businesses parking lots (IE The Jones, you will be towed)
8) Some vendors take credit but some only cash. ATM inside High Dive, but please come prepared
PS Tipping is appreciated !
9) Please do not litter the parking lot. Garbage cans will be dispersed throughout the area.